Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Muranites. I picked up my 2006 SL yesterday afternoon at 3:00 pm. It was sitting pretty in a freak November blizzard, covered in ice and snow, and it was beautiful! I'm sitting in my office now, looking at it through the window. I already have about 450 Km on it (close to 300 miles) after a busy day driving out to a new client.

My new baby handled the snow and wind without problem, and we were all sooooooooo comfortable, that my two passengers fell asleep. It nees a wash so that it's pretty when I take it out to see my friends.

I'll try post some pictures some day soon.

Sandarm

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
alrighty!!! first 06 on the forum . NICE!!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Welcome!

Now I officially drive an old car.
That was quick.:2:

Homer

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sandarm

Welcome to the forum. Please post details when you get a chance. Color, options, etc......

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Go Man Go!!

Grip! :D

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the ride.

·
4,601 Posts
Wow! An '06 owner! Congratulations, you'll have to tell us all about it. Do you know the changes made and how do you like them? I'm really looking forward to seeing the LED taillights.

Yeah, staring out the window at it is normal. My face was sore from all the smiling, when I first got mine. I'd catch myself just staring at it in the garage, then realize that's all I was doing, for about 15 seconds or more.

The Murano's lines are hypnotizing!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all,

For those of you who want the scoop on my Murano, they keep it simple in Canada - we don't get much choice as far as options go (I think you get more input in the US). Having said that, my Murano is an SL in a beautiful silver - airstream silver, with a charcoal cloth interior. The only options are sunroof and 4 wheel drive. It comes pretty loaded though. The only things I don't have that I'd have liked are the HID lights, navigation, tire pressure monitor and the dynamic vehicle control.

I've had leather and much prefer the comfort of cloth. As far as the other things, I may add HID lights myself, possibly a trailer hitch, Nissan floor mats, and if someone figures out how to buy and install the factory navi system I may even do that (many thanks to the helpful D.I.Y. pioneers on this site!). Oh yea, I may get a set of winter tires, and will be looking for a second set of wheels.

One more comment - the sound system is FANTASTIC! The best I've ever owned. I LOVE MY NEW MURANO

Sandarm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts