Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my installed Clarion EQ....integrated with the Bose Premium system.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
@audiophile Nice! Any tips on the install and where you spliced?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had an advanced tech from best buy install it. EQ needs to be installed between head unit and bose amp. It works because the bose amp is separate from the head unit and the amp delivers low output to the speakers....most head units have amp integrated with it. Total cost for EQ, rca to speaker wire cables and install was only $135. I purchased EQ and cables online. Only component that can't run through EQ is the sub....no way around it, but I am happy with lows EQ puts out to the 6.5s in the front....they actually move air through the speaker covers! Dynamic sound from XM and Pandora...good balance of lows, mids and highs. EQ also covers the front center channel as it is wired in with the front components.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I had an advanced tech from best buy install it. EQ needs to be installed between head unit and bose amp. It works because the bose amp is separate from the head unit and the amp delivers low output to the speakers....most head units have amp integrated with it. Total cost for EQ, rca to speaker wire cables and install was only $135. I purchased EQ and cables online. Only component that can't run through EQ is the sub....no way around it, but I am happy with lows EQ puts out to the 6.5s in the front....they actually move air through the speaker covers! Dynamic sound from XM and Pandora...good balance of lows, mids and highs. EQ also covers the front center channel as it is wired in with the front components.
Thanks for the insight!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts