Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

what do you guys think about impul murano girll?

I am thinking to get one for my car.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
You got a photo to post?

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Me neither...who can have an opinion without a pic?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Wow, I kind of like that grill. My first thought was it made the Murano look like the Acura. They seem to have some sort of front end that looks like that. I give it a thumbs up.
How much for that grill? You install or done by a shop?

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
I think it looks a little better than the stock grille. I'm not a fan of the Acura V-grille either, and it does have a bit of that look.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'm with you on this one Pilgrim; I don't like Gen 1(egg crate Renault), Gen 2 (looks like it came from a smaller vehicle) and Gen 3 grille ( that V chrome insert looks like all recent Nissan trucks)! Otherwise, the rest of my car is gorgeous. I would change only the grille and forget about the lower bumper "snow plow" and lower body cladding...Not made for our tough winters here north of the border! I see that that bumper cover is different, smooth & clean looking but it's the grille that makes it look much better IMO.

Would be interesting to know if they sell the grille only assuming it fits the original bumper and how much it costs.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Freedom, I did a quick search on E-bay and saw outrageous high price on that grill. I think it was over $800.00. I did not explore and closed the browser.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
impul grill

Freedom, I did a quick search on E-bay and saw outrageous high price on that grill. I think it was over $800.00. I did not explore and closed the browser.
you are right, bob1. It is not cheap at all. it is around $750 plus shipping.

But if you contact impul, and get it from them, I think it is cheaper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts