Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STILL TRYING TO GET A DOUBLE DIN INSTALLED INTO A NORTH AMERICAN MURANO, BUT HAVING A HARD TIME. LOOKING FOR A DIAGRAM OF THE MURANO IN AUSTRALIA OR SINGAPORE SINCE ITS WAY DIFFERENT. THIS WILL HELP SO MUCH, AND PLEASE IF YOU CAN LET ME KNOW. I WOULD REALLY APPREACIATE IT, AND WILL TRY TO COME UP WITH A SOLUTION FOR ALL OF US. WHERE CAN I GET A CONTROL UNIT PIECE FROM AUSTRALIA OR SINGAPORE, THIS MIGHT WORK.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Dont know about Singapore but they dont sell Nissan service manuals in Australia.

unless we find someone in a Nissan service dept who has access to it, it may be difficult.

What are you trying to achieve exactly?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELL THE THING IS THAT MY FRIEND AND I ARE TRYING TO MODIFY THE WHOLE CENTER CONSOLE. WE ARE TRYING TO ADD A DOUBLE DIN NAVI IN THE MIDDLE, AND WE WANT TO SEE WHOLE SETUP IN SINGAPORE AND AUSTRALIA, SINCE IT ALLOWS YOU TO ADD A NAVI, WITH KEEPING THE CONTROLS. BY SEING THIS WE CAN GET IDEAS ON HOW WE CAN BYPASS AND BE ABLE TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. THEY SHOULD HAVE A DIAGRAM ON HOW ITS ALL HOOKED UP. I HAVE CONTACTED NISSAN IN NORTH AMERICA AND THEY EMAILED ME A DIAGRAM ON THE PART NUMBERS OF THE CENTER CONSOLE, SO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD BE USEFUL, MAYBE EVEN PURCHASING A CENTER CONSOLE, AND ADDING ALL THE WIRES TOGETHER, AND MAKING IT WORK.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts