Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally - a sunny day here in Philly!

I took a few quick shots of Mo to show you all how the InChannel Wind Deflectors look when installed. I like em!

Plus...I'm amazed at how well the color of the Front Bumper Bar integrates with the Pewter Mo. :)

Ahhhhhhh....to only get in her and DRIVE - RIGHT NOW! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...and the profile....

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Looks good!

I didn't realize there was competition in the in-channel wind deflector market, I thought WeatherTech were the only ones that made em!

How do you like them? How's the fit? I'm curious how they'd compare to the WeatherTech ones, I'm probably going to order a set soon.

·
Registered
168 Posts
WxTech

Rbsmo4,

Do your WxTech Window Vents cause any problem w/ the seals when window goes up/down?

·
Registered
79 Posts
special-k said:
Looks good!

I didn't realize there was competition in the in-channel wind deflector market, I thought WeatherTech were the only ones that made em!

How do you like them? How's the fit? I'm curious how they'd compare to the WeatherTech ones, I'm probably going to order a set soon.
I got a set (4) of Wade in-chanel vent visors for around $46.00 shipped.

I have had Weather Techs before. The Wade ones aren't as well made as the Weather Techs; seem to be a little thinner, but are a good buy at approximately 1/2 the price of the weather techs.

I had bought my Weather Techs for $79.00 for a set of 4, using a club discount of the $89.00 list price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
special-k : I think VentVisor is also making InChannel units now, as well. In fact, that's what I thought I bought. I got them on eBay. When the Wade units arrived, I was a bit miffed. I contacted my seller, who agreed for a full refund and shipping reimbursement if I didn't like the Wade units. Couldn't argue with a proposition like that, so I gave them a whirl. Now that they are on, I do like them. The fit isn't exact, however. I think Wade could have done a better job on the stern side of each. And, the rear window units flare out a bit more than the front window ones. You can see this a bit on the very first photo above. They are not the same gauge plastic as the Weather-Tech ones...these are a certainly a little thiner in feel. But they did install just fine and I can't imagine a problem due to the thinner plastic...sans someone leading on them REALLY hard and cracking them. I don't think that will happen either, since these are VERY flexable.

grfg8r: no seal problems. Followed instructions to the letter, and they work just fine.

As Dalite says, these are much less expensive...and they do the same job.

GymKid: I believe the spec says "powder coated to match lower facia". The finish is very nice. As you know, they come in one of two colors...and I picked the gray...and it looks really good against the Pewter! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts