Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,
What the [email protected]% is going on! Just a few months ago I was tooling around the state driving the many miles that I do with all the cagers looking my way (The MO is the Reason) and all of a sudden in the past few weeks I have noticed that I am being followed or passed by White, Silver, Gold and Sunlit Copper Sculptures in Motion.
Whew!
What happened Hoosiers? I guess we can call it an outbreak of MO Fever.
Whew!
Catch IT!!!
Good deal!!

Randy
:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have noticed more MOs in Indy and on my way to and from work from Lafayette to Brownsburg. If you See a pewter MO with a yellow Purdue parking tag, that's me.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
boilermakers!!!!! (m) I am also from purdue

i work in maryland, but i am a purdue alumni.
Boyy i am amazed that lafayette's got the murano fever. My gf (who is still in school), told me that there are muranos everywhere she go in lafayette...

This december 19th, i will be there, attending friend's graduation. So if you see a black murano with Maryland plate and purdue's frame this dec, dont forget to honk ...!! :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dr V. & SugarRush
I travel to Lafayette frequently placing PICC lines. I travel the I 65 express alot. Have seen many Mo's traveling back and forth up there. By the way I am a Indiana Grad myself. Have to say that I have been very impressed with the Boilermakers Basketball team this year. Great win over those Dookies.
I always tease my patients up there in Lafayette that even though there are from Lafayette I will not hold that against them when I choose my needle size. ;)

Randy
2003 Black with Charcoal interior
SL AWD with everything but Nav.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Dr. V

Dr. V,

I think that we have chased each other down 267 a few times over the last couple of months. I'm the Pewter with the PU plate on back. I am woking in Lafayette and was commuting from Pittsboro for a short period when I first started over here.

Now living in Lafayette through the week and commuting to my house in Ft. Wayne on weekends along IND 24.

I have also noted the influx in Indiana MO's. Good to know there is SOME with good taste in the hoosier land.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Indiana_Mike,

Funny my name is Mike also. I live in Brownsburg just north of I-74 so I take 267 everyday to I-65 and then get off on exit 175 so I may have seen you from time to time.

To both IN_Mike and ivnurse - get ready for the snow, I guess we'll see how good our M's handle. Is there anything (i.e. hazards) that I should know about on I-65 during the winter/snow months? Is it plowed regularly? This will be my first winter down here but I am used to snow after living in Chicago for most of my life. They have snow removal down to a science.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snow

Dr V,

They have down graded the snow totals in Indy but, Lafayette may get 5-6 inches of the White stuff if the temps stay down. Otherwise mostly rain.
I will say that 65 North of Lafayette is a BEAR in the winter months. The trucks have a hard time keeping it cleared due to the winds and drifting. Mostly farms up that way and no wind blocks so old man winter seems to close down 65 north several times a year and the shut down seems to be the Lafayette exits. 65 south of Lafayette is usually pretty clean.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nah, we were downgraded to 2 inches of the white stuff. Not really enough to play around with the MO and see what it can do. Well, maybe if I wait 15 minutes the weather will change, as the saying goes.

Hoping for 'SNOw-MO'....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another Murano Mike here. I drive I-69 from Noblesville to Fishers everyday in my Mo. What are the coincidences, 3 Mike's in Indiana with Muranos.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is 52 any better than I-65 in the winter? I have heard from others that I-65 south of Lafayette is much better in the winter than north of Lafayette, is this true.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
I am not mike :) but from lafayette :)

It snows badly in lafayette?
How does the murano? Does it handle well?

It just starts to snow here in maryland. Very light snow~
And i miss my almamater.mannn~
I wish i can find a job somewhere in chicago/indiana, i willbe more than happy to move back anytime.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts