1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thank you for this info -- I am thinking of buying the Magellan.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Does anybody actually own this? I would like to hear a review or two on these....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have personally used the Magellan based Hertz Neverlost System and can tell you it is better than any OEM one I've used. I have an '04 SL w/nav on order and can tell you I prefer the Magellan system.

The Neverlost systems are re-branded Magellan 750NAV systems. Haven't seen the one yet in the link above, but if it uses similar software AND is touch screen, I'd say its the way to go.

I only wish the auto manufacturers would OEM these in their vehicles . They are far superior to the ones they use now.

-sigh.....

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
rdangel said:
The Neverlost systems are re-branded Magellan 750NAV systems. Haven't seen the one yet in the link above, but if it uses similar software AND is touch screen, I'd say its the way to go.
I've had the 750M for 2 years now. It's great! It runs on a 3 Gig hard drive instead of DVD's. The map system includes the entire USA and Canada. It's fast, user friendly and very reliable. I have yet to see a NAV system that outperforms it, or one has more "points of interest". Plus, it's truly portable. I can take it with me, and slap it into another vehicle in about 3 minutes. The travel case is the only difference between the 750 & the 750M (Mobile).

http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PRODID=914

1 - 5 of 5 Posts