Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I got a question on our inside lights, I would like to know if it is possible to change the lights to a different color. Like light blue. IE. Gauge cluster, radio, shift marks.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I suppose you could open up the cluster and install little blue condums on the light posts.:4:

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Wow, very nice question. Yellow/orange light is little annoying for me. I would love to change it to something else. Anybody??? Ideas or links?:confused:

·
Registered
982 Posts
I have no idea... but just a guess.... I bet it isn't the bulb that is a different color but the plastic is orange tinted. You would probably have to bust it all open and change the plastic. Again, just a guess.

I do look at the orange and say it is so 90's looking. Even the monitor looks so simple like the first cell phones that came out. What were they thinking when they created it.

Anyone ever look inside a Volkswagen Touareg at night. The display is amazing. It's like being in an airplane cockpit. When I was test driving last month SUV's... I sat in it for 20 min's just playing and amazed at how nice it was. The lights were red and blue... so cool. Hands down, it was the nicest 'cockpit' I sat in for the SUV's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts