Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My previous car was a Honda CRV and most of the online websites that sold accessories also posted links to the installation instructions for those accessories. This makes it easier to determine if the accessory installation was a DIY job or best left to the dealer.

I cant seem to find many installation instructions for Murano accessories. Is there a good online store that has these instructions to view before purchasing the item?

Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Good Day Mate (sorry, couldn't resist),
I think you've already found the best place for 'how to' info, this forum.
What are you thinking about doing?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gseepes said:
Good Day Mate (sorry, couldn't resist),
I think you've already found the best place for 'how to' info, this forum.
What are you thinking about doing?
Hi Mate :D (I hate to admit but I do say that alot!)

Not planning on anything in particular but its just good info to have. The install guides can also show you how to take apart the car as well which is handy info. I know the Service Manual has this info too but these guides are free and very handy.

I just found the knowledge base section which has some handy hints

http://www.nissanmurano.org/kb_list.php

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I also had a CRV before getting my MO and I used some of the installation instructions that you talk about. So I know what you mean. They sure came in handy.

For the MO however, there aren't too many accessories available, and the options (or modifications) that can be installed are almost fully covered on this forum, most with pictures. If you are looking for something in particular, just ask and someone will be with you shortly...:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts