Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I did it, and I did a darn good job too. After months and months of researching and practicing and thinking I finally installed a full front clear bra on my mo. I'm going to do more on other spots too in near future. I bought two sets because I knew I will screw up the first one and that was wise. I did screw up the first one but did nice job on the second one. I learned alot by doing the first one and by watching the dvd which was provided with the kit. I don't know if it would show on pictures other wise I would post some. Maybe I will try. Stay tuned. :2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clear bra!

I will post pics as soon as I get my camera going. I don't know if it would be visible in the pic, however I will try to capture it. It is not 3M it's very comparable. I have heard 3M's are very hard to install for amatures so I tried a diffrent brand since it's a bit thinner and cheaper and 3M's are very pricy and I didn't want to spend too much since I wasn't sure if I could even be able to install it right. Tricks are lots of patient and you must watch the instalation video or dvd 3 or 4 times. Do it in a worm day and do it gentlyand be sure to have 2 sets of the film. You will screw up the first one...count on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts