Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey... installed a bumper guard, and a bug deflector from weather tech... looks great! will post picture tomorrow... i did it at night! if anyone has any questions about these, let me know... overall the install was very very easy! all you really need are screwdrivers and good eyesight!

·
Registered
76 Posts
can you put the SAT antenna down with the wind deflector there? i keep it down because when i go to underground parking lots, the SAT antenna seems to kinda hit the top. the murano is too high up with the 18" monsters..:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
i<3mymurano said:
can you put the SAT antenna down with the wind deflector there? i keep it down because when i go to underground parking lots, the SAT antenna seems to kinda hit the top. the murano is too high up with the 18" monsters..:D
i<3mymurano, that's not a SAT antenna. It's just a plain ol' AM/FM antenna.

Are you really driving into an underground parking lot with only 6 feet of clearance??? Don't you get claustrophobic? My head would scrape the top, too! :eek:

Jeff

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's prob what he meant... yeah i dont think that the antenna would get hit in a parking garage... the murano is pretty low to the ground...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nissan Rubbers

I got the deflectors (rain, moonroof, bug), rear bumper, side rails, floor mat (4) and rear tray all from Nissan... the rain deflectors were on when I drove it last night. They do not obstruct visibility as some brands do. Translucent/opaque... seeable throughable.

That's a lot of rubber and plastic!

Two new cars at work have been scraped in the parking. I guess I'll have to take the Olds to work, leave MO in garage. Why did I buy it?

Or arrive early and get a good spot.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Re: Nissan Rubbers

rainbowfarm said:
I got the deflectors (rain, moonroof, bug), rear bumper, side rails, floor mat (4) and rear tray all from Nissan... the rain deflectors were on when I drove it last night. They do not obstruct visibility as some brands do. Translucent/opaque... seeable throughable.

That's a lot of rubber and plastic!

Two new cars at work have been scraped in the parking. I guess I'll have to take the Olds to work, leave MO in garage. Why did I buy it?

Or arrive early and get a good spot.
Wait a minute! I'm :confused: . I thought you were still researching? When did you make the leap? And where are the pics?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Gee, I thought you knew!

The day I sold the PF, about two hours later, I picked an '03 that has been there since I first started looking.

They are already wait-listing the '04s.

That was last Monday. They have been doing paper work and accessorizing since then. When they're done, it'll have plate, plastic, rubber, and all the payment stuff.

Purchase goes through company, and there was a change, so the banks are all talking to each other, and man are they slow! They are blaming the power failure from August for being "behind" about 5 days in everything.

After 3 months, though, I can wait a few days. I won't have to run around chasing all the accessories: they will all be installed before delivery.

They're debating how much tint is legal in my province (goes by registration), since they are in Ontario.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks (re: congrats)

Not the easiest "wait" I've ever had. Getting anxious and excited for that first ride that is not a test-drive.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
RF, we're all waiting with you. Probably be next week now?

Anyway BOL with your light black Murano.

Homer

·
Registered
278 Posts
Homer's Good Idea

I think you had the right idea, Homer. Pay for it and leave with it. I started preparing to do something along those lines if they bog this down in banking "stuff".

Thanks for the "welcome mat"!

I wonder if Enforcer missed your great joke about my record "Most posts by a non-owner".

1 - 20 of 55 Posts