Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks great, very solid product and easy to install. I used velcro for now but the product is thick and strong enough to be drilled to be used with a more permanent mounting solution for GPS/PHONE/MP3/Satellite, whatever...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Where did you get the Kuda mount

:confused:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right from Kuda directly. Kuda

I think it was $53 + shipping. Worth it for the aesthetics and practicality. They're on eBay, too at $49 but it's through Kuda and the shipping is higher so it works out to be the same price as direct.

I ordered on Wednesday and had it on Saturday via Postal.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Thanks

Here i was going to try and use in my Phaeton and they actually have products of a Phaeton. Wow pretty cool considering the total US market is less than 3000 cars.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, it's not magnetic.

I've applied a strip of velcro on the unit (the dark rectangle) and use that to hold my iPod on for now.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Very nice. I might have to get me one of those! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it has a little tab that wedges between the console face plate and the 'rubber' edge and then folds around the back. The only thing you have to take off is the plastic panels on the side, they just pop right out and right back in.

it took all of 2 minutes to install.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I have exactly the same thing, but also have the swiveling attachment from KUDA. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow. It is a wonderful setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts