Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our next-door-neighbor, wife's business partner in www.wearlooms.com, and cute little, young brunette, leaned into my Mo yesterday, and oohed, and ahhed, then, I reached over and started it...without a key in it. She looked at me, looked at the starting switch, looked at me again, and said..."Where's the key"? I told her, "In my coat pocket!" She got a confused look on her face, and then said...I don't get it? I told her it was a "proximity key", and showed her how it worked. She eventually got it...and was impressed when I told her that the newer BMW and Mercedes used the same sort of system.

This lady has class...I mean, she's the kind that wants "Gucci everything", and she's "demanded" that I take her for a ride in the MO! It's that Sunlit Copper/Cabernet leather thing that gets her, I think. Plus, you gotta admit, the leather seats are just stunning in the thing!

Then when I told her it doesn't shift...that's what I like about the MO...style and technology, in a package nobody else has. I also noticed, BTW, after leaving the car wash yesterday (lots of salt on the roads here in Cleveland, OH), that folks tend to follow me with their eyes, up the street...especially on a "sunny" day like yesterday. Makes me feel like I'm "hot" in my MO (and the reason my name is Big Daddy, should tell you I'm NOT HOT!).

Regards,

Big

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I love the fact that about 1 out of 3 gas station stops consisted of someone asking me about the MO. Big Daddy, your PIMP. ;)
**sorry i lost the remote to the TV and it was stuck on MTV This morning**

1 - 2 of 2 Posts