Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone use to clean the interior? Specifically the doors. I find that when I get out I sometimes hit the bottom of the door with my feet and leave a skid mark (Sorry MO). However I can't get these "dirt skid" marks off. I've tried, windex, simple green, with a cloth with a tooth brush and nothing can remove it.

I love the interior on this car but I find the plastic marks up easily.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Wow. That's a cool looking product!

Gonna get me one of those.

Tkanks dk

Homer

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gave it a try... it did better than other attempts but still did not completely remove the scuff marks... the quest continues. Something about this plastic like I've never seen before.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know exactly what you mean by some automotive plastic. My wife had a 98 VW Passat with light tan interior that would show scuff marks. I tried everything to no avail. I finally gave up and asked the dealer. They had this fifty gallon drum of purple stuff that really worked. They filled a squirt bottle for me but could not tell me what it was. I have since gotten rid of the car and the stuff froze and leaked. You might be able to find a detail shop with some suggestions.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I, too, have many marks on my driver's door. Some of them are from when I spent much time getting my seat comfortable (another thread). I think my watch may have scratched the plastic. Short of replacing or repainting the door, I would like to find a less drastic solution. If you have any ideas, again, I, too would love to try them. Yes, I have tried Simple Green, etc., not the eraser yet.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Give the eraser a try... it did the best so far.... just not completely for my scuffs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts