Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has been covered in a past thread...but...I am looking to find out what is the best for detailing the interior of the MO.

There are lots of products out there but which one cleans and keeps the interior (dash and all) **** and span without harming or breaking down the material.

Thanks...

ddibrano

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sayfj said:
If you are looking to wipe the interior down then I have found that micro-fiber towels work great.
i have two of them but i'm looking for something that will get out spots...say like coffee or smudges on the cup/coin holders.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
After washing and then towel drying Mo, I use the damp towel to wipe down the dash/doors.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Enforcer said:
I put a couple drops of dawn in a cup, add warm water and grab a toothbrush and a towel.
I like Enforcer's idea with the Dawn. I use 409 -- many years ago I was told by a vinyl repair shop that it was the only stuff they knew of that didn't damage/break down the factory coating on vinyl. The only bad part about it is geographical -- they don't sell 409 in Canada, so I'm always looking for people travelling to the US so they can bring me a jug. There may be some better stuff now but I haven't heard of any.

Once it's clean, I use nothing but 303 on my vinyl and plastic (there seems to be a number theme going on here :D ).

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I have also had success with 409 as a good general cleaner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts