Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I finally had a chance to take a short test drive of a MO. . .SLAWD loaded with everything except nav. . .even had a hitch. It was great. The only thing I noticed, or perceived, was what seemed to be an echo when I was talking with the salesman. Has anyone experienced anything like this? My wife and I shall go together again, and I hope to be able to borrow my contractor's SE MO for an extended drive. Like I said, I really was impressed. Great acceleration, smooth, yes I said smooth, ride, and great handling. No real chance to test the brakes, and since it wasn't dark, no chance to test the HID's. Just that one crazy quirk, echo. Thoughts?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know exactly how it is done, but the salesman said that the service department does something with the window and the window track. Sorry I don't have any real details.

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
pmw0826 said:
I don't know exactly how it is done, but the salesman said that the service department does something with the window and the window track. Sorry I don't have any real details.

can you provide a phone number and contact name please??

thnx

SMS

·
Registered
68 Posts
No echoes for me,

rattles - like everyone else. Surprisingly they have reduced drastically over few months that I have owned, or maybe I am getting used to the rattle.

However it seems that car rattles like mad when I drive over speed bump or some sort of discontinuity on the road.

-pkhona

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Enforcer said:
I feel sorry for those with rattles :(

Keep after them, they can be fixed.
i havent any abnormal rattles really enf......

jus my stuff in the back jumbles a bit when i cross over XX tracks, or the like...

but what chaps my a$$ is the "tap" or "pop" from the top of the doorpane; as idf the window is actually slipping down a hair, and hitting the stop or something.....

its the price we all paqy for buying the first year of anything new..... something i said id never do...again..

sms

1 - 13 of 13 Posts