Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the interior lights ex: mirror ,roof tailgate do not work anymore . Ihave check all the fuses and all seems ok.Is it a relay and do you where he is? Do someone has the electric plan?

Thank you
Backdraft

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
backdraft64-

I know it would be one heck of a coincidence for all of the bulbs to burn out at once, but did you check the lamps to see if they are OK?

-njjoe

·
Registered
31 Posts
that happened to me...
i read somewhere on one of the forums to disconnect the ground from the battery for couple mins...
and it worked...
hope that helps..

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Yes I know this might be too obvious, but did you try the dimmer switch? On some vehicles, if the dimmer is on the lowest setting, none of the interior lights come on.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
backdraft64-

It looks like the wiring diagrams and fuse numbering may be different from one model year to the next. Enforcer indicated the '06 Service Manual stated the fuse in question was #71. The 2005 Service Manual shows the 10A fuse that powers the interior lights is number 21 (w/o Intelligent Key) or number 22 (w/Intelligent Key).

-njjoe

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Eric L. said:
Yes I know this might be too obvious, but did you try the dimmer switch? On some vehicles, if the dimmer is on the lowest setting, none of the interior lights come on.
Not the case in the Murano.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Try,

Disconnect the battery terminal and back on.

If problem still persist, take it to dealer and change the control module. ($390 parts + labor = free under warranty)

NZM

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Awesome! Glad you found a way to get the lights working again.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Whoa. Will have to put that one away in the memory bank.

Homer

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
hfelknor said:
Whoa. Will have to put that one away in the memory bank.
Somehow I already had that one banked.

When I was hardwiring my radar detector I blew out my interior lights.

I searched and searched for a fuse, it turned out to be part of the BCM.

Someone suggested the disconnected battery maneuver, and it worked.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
backdraft64 said:
i have disconnect the battery and all the interior lights are now working. So thank you everybody
backdraft64-

I had to laugh when I first read your post. Although I know the story behind your statement and understand what you did, I still found it to be funny.

To paraphrase...
I disconnected the battery and the lights work.:2:

-njjoe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts