Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious ....

Is there not a light in the glove box? No foot light when entering the car? and how do you get the map lights to come on when you open the door?

OK enough about lights.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
not so sure about the glove box, will have to check that out. The map lights dont come on, but the rest of the lights can be set to come on when the car doors are opened. They have 3 modes: on, off, and on when a door is open. The only lights i know of by your feet are the lights on the doors themself.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Some geeky engineering choices here...

The glove box light should always come on. That's just silly.

The map lights should come both come on with the flick of a switch. The other overhead light sometimes just isn't enough for the front seat. Not too big a deal, just hit both map lights... but still :p

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think the little light in the change box in the console is the coolest surprise I've discovered.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Anyone noticed this ? When you unlock with the fob from a distance the interior lights come on but if it takes you a while to get to the MO (before it locks up again but after the interior lights have timed out) when you do open the door ..no lights come on.

Just me, or are they all like this ?

·
101 Posts
Since I never sit in the rear seats, I just discovered the two little map lights back there (next to the top of the rear door frames), while installing the rear all-weather mats. The lights were off so I never noticed them. Then I also discovered they can set to come on when the doors are opened, too! Cheap thrills, I know.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The lighting is just one of the "odd" design decisions I've noticed on the MO. Not bad, just odd. I guess that is the French influence coming through ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts