Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys,

I have a 2013 Murano SL in Midnight Garnet. I've noticed in the past few weeks that some of the dashboard and the area above the glove box is starting to show some fading. I have the charcoal grey interior. I tried using some cleaners on it but they haven't helped much. I hope to get it detailed in the next few weeks to see what they can do, if anything. I have around 50,000 miles on the car. Other than that, it's been a good car for the past four years. I just wondered if anyone else has had this type of problem. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Steve (NJ)

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,286 Posts
Don't worry, a good vinyl conditioner should bring that color back to normal. The interior of my 09' with 107K, looked like new when I traded it in. I always fed the vinyl a good conditioner every Spring detail. Post some before and after pics. Take care!

Jim

·
Registered
895 Posts
Try some Vinylex. Good stuff I use it all the time

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. By the way, your new Murano sounds like it's one nice vehicle! Do you have any pics of it?

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,286 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
red kiosk
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing