Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was wondering, have any of you guys heard of "Intrax" springs?? Because i know Eibach and H&R have lowering springs that lower your ride 1.3" but i was searching for other brands and i found this "Intrax" brand that says it lowers the Murano 1.8" front and rear. Hope you guys can help me out with this. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Back in my Maxima.org days, Intrax was a brand that lowered more than Eibach and H&R, but ended up being rather soft springs that required very firm struts/shocks in order to improve handling. As there are no performance aftermarket struts/shocks for the Murano yet (except maybe the KYB GR-2's, but they are more replacement than performance), I would wait for AGX's to come out before lowering.

·
Registered
45 Posts
No lowering springs that would work with the stock shocks? I just put on the new 22's last night and the wheel well looks huge with them, even though the overall diameter is exactly the same. Anyone have any experience with performance springs from H&R, Intrax, or Eibach?

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
You could use any lowering spring with stock shocks but it would not be a comfortable ride, and because you would be running the stockers lower than usual, you may end up worsening your handling rather than improving it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts