Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I'm from western Canada and got my 2003 SL just over 1 month ago. My wife and I recently went for a short holiday to Seattle and loved driving the nissan so much, we ended up in San Francisco the next morning instead.
I'm glad I found a Murano forum. I am a member of many different forums (mostly tech) and hope to be of help and also gain knowledge from the group.
Here's a shot of the mo in Pebble Beach on november 19th.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice ride, welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enforcer said:
Nice pic! I can visulaize that on a poster. How are the face muscles holding up? :D
Thanks for the welcome guys.
The face muscles are fine, what's not fine are my neck muscles from looking back at Mo when she's parked and I have to leave her. :D

After I took delivery, I said to my wife, "I think I love this car almost as much as I love you."
Two days later I said "I was wrong, I actually love this car more than you." :roadtrip:

I think she thought I was joking because she is still speaking to me.
:headslap:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Thats a great picture.
Do you have anymore?
Do you have the one you posted in a high resolution (1024x768)?

I want to add it to my collection! :29:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
4,664 Posts
Sweet.... I love the Left Coast. I love my Murano. I love my wife. I'd love the first two together with me. Maybe even the third one, if she doesn't interfere...:D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

What camera are you using? Great quality! Yes, hurry up and upload more!!!!:4:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm using an old Canon G1 3 megapixel now which has been pretty good but I want to get something a bit better. I've uploaded some pics in the gallery now. The 2 from above and some from another trip.
I don't think I've seen a bad pic of a Mo yet in all the galleries I've checked out.:29:

Just click the gallery button below.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Silver always has such a clean rich look.

Two of these:
:29: :29:

·
Registered
161 Posts

Hey all, new to this too. Here's mine next to the 18th green at pebble beach, although I like the pic on the first post better, thought I would share my version :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
try again

I dunno how to do the picture URL thing (obiously) so here's a try at uploading it. Hey Viewmont was the first pic taken at Asilomar, or Pacific grove?

Attachments

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Re: try again

EdMPT said:
I dunno how to do the picture URL thing (obiously) so here's a try at uploading it.
Some sites, which I believe yahoo is one of, don't allow remotely linking to your pictures so it comes up as a red X, however, I'm at work behind a very very picky firewall so I can't be sure. I also read a while back that sometimes if you change the name of the file to a *.txt file and then link it in a forum then it will work, but I'm too lazy to try for sure.

Regardless: It looks awesome! That color is really starting to grow on me. :drool:

·
4,664 Posts
The Silver's even better up close. If it's clean and it's sunny, it almost shimmers... It's a really nice colour. Almost as nice as the copper. Really really close. :p

·
Registered
777 Posts
Be sure & put vote the color poll! I love the SS color :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts