Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I tracked my MO!
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm new here ... just purchased a 2005 Murano SL - AWD in 'Chrome Silver' on 'Charcoal' cloth, with Sunroof.

I traded in my 01 Maxima, which I loved and hated parting ways with it. Was a regular @ maxima.org ... did a few mods on the Max ... and planning to do the same to the MO.

I've had the truck for 4 days now ... and I'm loving it.

But I do have to admit ... the MO was only my second choice ... as I wanted a 05 G35x ... but due to some financial reasons, I was unable to pick it up. :(

Hope you guys can teach me the ways of the MO!

-E

·
Registered
758 Posts
Empz

Welcome aboard. Congrats on your 05. Murano. nice color!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
WELCOME!!WELCOME!!:7: There are quite a few of us who wanted the G35 and bought the Mo instead, me being one of them. Just think though, with the AWD you shouldn't have to put chains on if you go to the snow:D

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
yes...the G

One of my vendor reps came out the other day with a G35. He took me to lunch in it. It had stillen intake, headers and exhaust system, BBS wheels..... He found it through a friend with 3 k miles on it, paid 32k in total with the intake installed. It did sound racey...but I felt like the Mo was def a better riding and more quiet vehicle. We went over some pretty rough surfaces and I heard much more rattling and "what the heck was that" noise--not to mention the butt pounding.
I will take the Mo.
:D

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
EMPZ

Welcome to the murano family..
Visit this forum often and you will be murano crazy
But dont forget the sister forum, freshalloy, to see
A happy forum member i hope you will be

Minor problem with power steering
and alternator dying,
and dealer's 'not able to reproduce' lying,
and interior rattling,
should not stop you from Murano riding
Take care of your murano well and it will be rewarding

I guess i should stop writing in rhyme.
Because no body is going to spare me a dime.
I am going to work on my mime
and hope 5pm will come soon, start counting time

:2:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Ha...good stuff :29:

I'm sampling the new Eminem album and was surprised how well your song fit with his beats. You may have yourself a new #1 hit on your hands.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Snow MO, thanks..

just want to give a warm welcome in a different way ... ;)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Welcome! Just to be a contarian I Traded in my G35 Sedan for a MO. I had Silver and all accessories. It was grreat But I like the MO better. GRIP :D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
GripperDon said:
Welcome! Just to be a contarian I Traded in my G35 Sedan for a MO. I had Silver and all accessories. It was grreat But I like the MO better. GRIP :D
My brother in law owns a 03 G35. I envied him until I got the MO. Now he envies me!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome,Welcome

I'm also from the Great White North and same city.
You will love both your
Murano and the Murano Forum,
GREAT information is supplied
Anyways, enjoy.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome to the group...ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
simplesb said:
Just think though, with the AWD you shouldn't have to put chains on if you go to the snow:D
It looks like he was referring to the AWD G35 in his original post (hence the 'x').

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome

Keep on MOing.

:2:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome,

I've had my MO for exactly 2 weeks today and I love it. I'm still getting impressed by it every day. Tomorow morning I'm getting the winter tires installed.

Enjoy!

·
I tracked my MO!
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally .... had the MO for about 5 days now ... and I can honestly say ... "I'm in Love" :D

hahaha the MO should tie me over till next year when I trade in the Pathy for a G35x! :p

As a side note ... my Amp and 12" Sub is in! YAY ... my MO bumps like my old Maxima! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts