Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to receive texte in the murano before that apple did a update, now
we do not receive texte it will be possible to receive text soon again in the Murano

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts
try and unpair/delete your phone from the Murano, and then add it back, I had to do this with my Android phone, and it worked after it was connected back

·
Registered
225 Posts
How does receiving texts actually work...I have not seen one come through...I am in Canada if that makes a difference

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts
Text comes in and your notified on the main screen you can ignore or chose to read, if you close read, the message is read to you actually works really well, same idea as the navigation when it tells you to turn or next exit etc...

I am in Canada

·
Registered
25 Posts
Text comes in and your notified on the main screen you can ignore or chose to read, if you close read, the message is read to you actually works really well, same idea as the navigation when it tells you to turn or next exit etc...

I am in Canada
Mine is not working,how did you do that?
Im from calgary.

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts

I am in Canada
Mine is not working,how did you do that?
Im from calgary.
I did not do anything special, it's a Samsung Galaxy s4 phone, paired it with the Nissan head unit, and that's it...

While driving if a text message comes in, it shows up on the head unit, I can press "read" and it's read to me over the cars speaker system

I will see if I can some sort of picture of what it looks like when the messages come in and post it up...

I can even reply with the generic reply messages that are built in to the unit, so hands free texting...in a sense

1 - 7 of 7 Posts