Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I finally got around to looking at the factory ipod kit I got from YourNissanParts.com. But I realized that there are no instructions, just a reference to asist.net, which looks like it's more for dealers.

Where can I get the install instructions from?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been looking at the posts re ipod installation and studying the pictures. Of course it may be my lack of mechanical aptitude but in my 06 Murano the Bose amp is behind the passenger seat, not the driver seat. And there is no box as shown in the black and white photo even though my Murano is supposedly sat pre wired. Now what?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the picture. That helped. However, my Murano has a small black box with only one input where yours shows a metal box with more than one input. The kit I recieved from nissanparts has a metal box like the one in your picture. The cable which is currently connected to my small black plastic box will not fit any of the connections in the metal box from nissanparts. I'm sure I'm overlooking somthing simple but I can't figure out how to connect this thing. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey thanks Sharlin! I found the open cable and it did plug into the extension cable which in turn plugs into the metal box. I now have my ipod hooked up and it plays! Good thing for forums and helpful people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts