Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this little baby.... and Nissan is "coming soon".

I don't have an iPod but doesn't this make you just want to go out an buy one... OK maybe not but it is cool. :cool:

NANO

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah, it looks pretty cool. I'm thinking it'll be on my Christmas list since I don't already have an iPod. I think it's cool that it's all flash memory instead of a hard drive.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i'm not a big fan of ipods but this one is cool. i wonder what the battery life is like...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Co worker just brought it in. Really nice controls and screen is very clear. All the ports are on the bottom and we don't know if it works with the video cable, but it takes standard headphones and the standard USB 2.0 sync cable. Screen is obviously smaller than a 20/40/60 gig Photo, but who can see those picture's details on those screens anyhow? Also doesn't have the remote port next to the headphone jack so the ITrip and other wireless remotes won't work with it. Battery life is supposed to be 15 hours and I believe it since there are no hard drives spinning like on the other IPODs.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea no hard drives... all "solid state".... good for jogging... won't skip.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Price is $249 for the 4g unless you get the teacher/student discount, then it's $229. Color choice of black or white is free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts