Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me NUTS. I have an old iPod classic and no matter what I do, it will not play songs in the order they are in from an album. It will only play them alphabetically. I have no idea why. This didn’t happen on my 2010 or my 2014 Murnaos but it’s happening with this one. I’ve checked every setting I can on the car and the iPod and I’m at a loss. I even reformatted. Nothing stops this thing from playing songs in alphabetical order.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is driving me NUTS. I have an old iPod classic and no matter what I do, it will not play songs in the order they are in from an album. It will only play them alphabetically. I have no idea why. This didn’t happen on my 2010 or my 2014 Murnaos but it’s happening with this one. I’ve checked every setting I can on the car and the iPod and I’m at a loss. I even reformatted. Nothing stops this thing from playing songs in alphabetical order.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this?
Not sure what it is but I have an iPod Classic as well and don't have an issue. Just so you know there are people rocking the same thing without the problem..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what it is but I have an iPod Classic as well and don't have an issue. Just so you know there are people rocking the same thing without the problem..
What year is your Murano? I formatted it again last night so I’m going to try it today. I’m at a loss for why it’s doing this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah mine only plugs in the front USB port. My old 2014 would plug into the jack in the bottom of the middle console previously and it worked great.

i did the format and it won’t play **** in order. Played the first album in order but after that it just played everything alphabetical. This shouldn’t be so god damned hard. Ugh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts