·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This maybe legit, but IMHO.....if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Didi you look at his first purchase...

Chapter 1. -- Get Good Feedback

------------ Snip Snip --------------------

This e-book will give you the best VALUE FOR MONEY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This e-book will Discover to you how YOU can make money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Best Automation Manual Ever

If you are at all serious about making money, this will be the most important letter you've ever lucked onto. Here's why:

You're about to learn the exactly how to create your very own Automatic Money Machine.

You'll be given complete step-by-step instructions, showing you exactly what to do from start to finish,

so that you can earn a lot of money while you're just having fun.

"Building YOUR Automatic Money Machine!" is the most complete Step-by-step guide to making money in your sleep available.

What will you learn exactly?

How to automate your "prospecting" - Exactly how to capture prospects and follow-up with them effectively until you make the sale. You'll learn how to automate this process, and you'll even be given templates, so you know what to say.

How to automate your sales process - You'll get step-by-step instructions for setting up the entire thing from start to finish. This includes instructions on setting up:

* Your Web Site
* Your Ordering System (including different options for real-time credit card processing)
* Delivery of Your Product
* Follow-up with Your Customers

How to automate customer follow-up and increase profits through "back-end" sales - Again, you'll learn how to automated the process, and I'll even give you templates so you know what to say!

How to automate your affiliate program and make unlimited income - The key to serious income is having hundreds or even thousands of other people selling your product for you. You'll learn all your different options for setting this up. You'll also learn how to automate:

* Your affiliate sign up,
* Your affiliate training,
* Your affiliate tracking,
* And your affiliate payments.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah, I think the last one was a Bible.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Something really stinks. Look at the feedback and the look at the feedback of the buyers. They all bought items for $0.01 and all of their items were sold for $0.01.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Zooropa said:
Something really stinks. Look at the feedback and the look at the feedback of the buyers. They all bought items for $0.01 and all of their items were sold for $0.01.
Good catch!

Hey...now whoever came up with that idea is really smart...

Why don't we (members of this forum) do the same thing by buying and selling lots of one penny items among ourselves and raise our ebay feedback.....:D

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
SCAM!!

If eBay had any cajonies they would pull the auction and ban the guy.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess ebay does have some cajonies and are members of this forum, because all of the listings have been removed from ebay.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
NOW ! What do you think of the gadget. ?

Talk about movie makers feeling they lose impact on a small screen.

Maybe this in a different format, say a flip up cover the size of the whole Ipod so the screen is a bit more reasonable, With aux Video input for Rear and front camera's or what ever.

Wo go away Xbox Mods and not all but many of the reason for a car puter. Does this morf into Apples "Pocket Puter" TM (just did it.)

Add voice control for typing, Phone and you got it all.

Wish I worked their Could have be part of what they have in the planning stages, must be fun. I sure loved the Concept Demonstration Center I had at Bendix.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree Grip,

I think it is just a gimmick to keep people wanting to buy their product or to keep people wanting to sell their old product on ebay to buy their new video product at the Apple Store. The slower or longer time between improvements, the more money to rake in.

If I didn't already have my iPaq with Nav and a mp3 player, I would do the carputer or buy something "NICE" like the clarion N.I.C.E. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts