1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have never tried that one but I have never been happy with the sound quality of the FM transmitters. The static drove me crazy. I have currently settled in on the cassette adaptor - not exactly the prettiest option but definately sounds better than the FM modulator. I am now waiting for the big Nissan/Apple "ipod your murano" announcement. I expect it to come right after the Cubs win the World Series... ;) (Big Cardinal fan here)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Your sound quality will not be as good as a direct connection through a jack. If you are satisfied with FM sound which may get static if you live in a big city with strong FM stations, then you can use the easy FM adapter.

I recommend the PAC adapter though, to take advantage of the expensive audio system in your Murano.

·
4,601 Posts
You could always buy one, and use the connector to wire into the Murano and the Pac unit so it's one connection for charging and audio direct in.

There must be a stand alone cable that could be bought instead that could be hacked. (Cheaper) Maybe there's a charging cable for the car that happens to have the audio connections? That would be perfect.

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
4,601 Posts
Perfect!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ipod Monster FM Transmitter

I've been using the Monster Icartrip Fm transmitter for the past couple of weeks with my Ipod. The sound quality is much better than I ever expected. The signal strength is strong and and the transmitter is simple to use.

I run the wire it through the cigarette lighter in the center console bin. I cut out black "sticky pads" and put them on top of the covers for the coin and cellular phone bins. The pads work well and keep the Ipod from sliding around. I tuck the Ipod away in the center bin phone case holder when I'm parked. You can buy the sticky pads at Best Buy for $10. They hold the ipod really well and are less intrusive than any other mounts I've seen.

I picked up the Griffin FM transmitter for my girfriend's Ipod mini. Stay away from the Griffin device. It's piece of crap.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts