Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I feel that my Murano pulls a little bit to the left. May be it's because roads are slanted a little so the water can reach the sewers? Am I being paranoid? Anybody else experienced this?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Usually the roads are crowned to the right side, so your Murano is likely to pull to the right due to the road angle.

Did you know that the Murano comes with a 1 year/12,000 mile adjustment period? This includes one free wheel alignment from the dealer.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Mikeyusa said:
Really!? is that is writing somewhere?
Yes in the warranty manual opposite your owners manual in the "portfolio" they give you when you buy the car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, I guess I'll wait until 10-12K to do the alignment...but wait what about tires ware/tare it will not be even if I wait...

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
webtekie said:
thanks guys, I guess I'll wait until 10-12K to do the alignment...but wait what about tires ware/tare it will not be even if I wait...
I suggest getting it done now before the dealer can find other subtle ways to deny that warranty service!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I took mine in at 900 miles for this EXACT problem. Came out, and it still does it above 50 miles an hour. I alerted them immediately, but I'm going to wait til my oil change to get it fixed. It's annoying. . . JC

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
For those who have not had it done yet, make sure when you take the car into the dealer for this issue, have them perform the steering rack TSB as well. Most of the time, an alignment issue is a symptom of the loose steering rack bolt.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
i second that Eric L.

I brought mine in for a free alignment and at the same time request them to perform TSB on the loose steering nut/bolt.
Seems fix the problem

1 - 11 of 11 Posts