Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

Every since I bought my Murano, I've noticed at night that one of the six switches on the driver's side armrest does not light up. This is the one in the upper left corner, which is a push-button toggle switch that controls whether or not passengers can control the window.

It's the only one of the six switches there that does not light up. Is this normal? My car's in the shop getting the door-lock and driver's seat TSBs applied, and I'll call them right now if they need to replace a bulb or check the wiring for the switch.

Thanks guys!

--Mike

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Funny you mention this - I just noticed this by coincidence last evening. Its not lit on my 2003 SE AWD.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
No

Grip

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Mike328-

For whatever reason, Nissan did not see a need to illuminate that particular switch. It defies explanation.

It would have been nice if it had a dual-color light - RED when the windows were disabled and AMBER when the windows were enabled. Oh well.

-njjoe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, all, for the responses. I'm glad I'm not the only one who things this is a bit awkward being unlit! I'll just leave it alone and concentrate on other things... like getting the door lock TSB applied.

--Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts