Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you keep your car shined, you really get noticed. Today, as I was preparing to do my fast jog exercise at the park, this guy come up to me and really admired my shiney 2006 Black Murano SL.
He Himself will be gettting one. Right now he is thinking of either getting the Infinity FX or the Murano SL.

Anyway he was looking my rims and ask me if I was going to put on some sporty rims. Well, I thought I had some on.

Anyone have pictures of a SE tire rim verse a SL tire rim, the one that I have on?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Paniolo-

The OEM wheels for the SE are different than the version shared by the S and SL models.

Check out nissanusa.com.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Paniolo said:
...he was looking my rims and ask me if I was going to put on some sporty rims. Well, I thought I had some on....
You do have sporty rims! I would not change mine with anything else.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Sl Rims are Great

Chromed ther are FAB!!!!!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Re: Sl Rims are Great

GripperDon said:
Chromed ther are FAB!!!!!!!
The 2006 wheels are different from the 2005 models. The SL wheel is now a 6 spoke wheel with flat spokes. The SE wheel has 6 rounded spokes but it is different from the 2005 wheel.

·
4,994 Posts
Poor 06's Knew there was a reason to break the string 04-05-XX

Anyway! My SL 05's were beautiful. I would only have even numbered spokes on a Yacht wheel. :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here is a picture of my 2006 SE with the new wheels. I like them, but have to admit that I like the SL wheels a bit better, but wanted the SE for a few of the other features (I dig the stainless steel roof rack).

Attachments

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Adrew777 said:
Here is a picture of my 2006 SE with the new wheels. I like them, but have to admit that I like the SL wheels a bit better, but wanted the SE for a few of the other features (I dig the stainless steel roof rack).
Adrew777-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the roof rails are not stainless steel, they are brushed aluminum. They still look great, though.

-njjoe

·
4,994 Posts
I love how they look

The bridge in the background is awesome. I bet you have some great pictures of it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
You are right on the rack. I was kitchen appliance shopping when I typed that and got lost in the terms :)

Gripper, thanks for the picture comment. That is the Hernando Desoto Bridge that is on 1-40 over the Mississippi River from Arkansas into Memphis.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You need to get this fixed before it turns into a crack. They have a nifty thing set up down here at a local outlet mall.
A glass dealer has a tent set up in the outlet mall parking lot.
You drop your car off and the guy calls your insurance place, gets approval, performs the repair, all at no charge.
When your wife is done shopping the car is done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts