Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i got a Nissan Murano 2004 and it comes with the nav package, and i want to know if i can play some vids, or something like that. I heared that is away connecting a xbox but i dont know how to do it, and i want to know too all the options to play vids in the screen. Thanks, and guys sorry for my english! hahaha isnt my first lenguage so.. LOL

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I don't think the current setup will allow you to play videos on the screen. You'd have to get an aftermarket player and plug the output into some kind of RGB interrupter and splice its outputs into the screen. Then at a flip of a switch (or something) the screen would flip over to the new input thus showing the DVD player or XBox. I know these systems are out there but don't know any by name.

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, thats the only thing that im dissapointed about the Mo. =( Because in my older car (Nissan Sentra 04) i had an aftermarket stereo with a 7" screen. Well and if i can install a dvd player, can i install a screen on the dash and make the sounds go out from the speakers? Or thats a hard thing to do? Because im planning to add some lcds on the headresters too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts