Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have been offered an SL Murano with the Premium, Leather, Heated Seats and Sunroof packages for $30,995. This price is the final drive out price and it includes TTL. The Murano is used and has has 8400 miles on it. Is this a good deal? I can't find a website that will give pricing information on used 2003 cars.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I don't think so.

I'm figuring about TTL of $2K which leaves 29K for the car.

You can buy a new 2003 with that equip (minus the heted seats-in Houston this is not a big sacrice) for that price.

Homer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. It has been very difficult to get the dealers in Houston to give us the car at invoice. I am new to negotiating so I must be doing something wrong. What should be a good drive out price for that car?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I would think you would need another full 2K off that price.

Call Grubbs or Bankston in Dallas. It would be worth it to drive up there.

You can have it serviced anywhere.

Homer

·
Registered
66 Posts
Absolutely NOT!!!! I can get you in a new one with 12 miles on it for less than $1000 more. $27,500 is the most I would pay for a used M-O. GET NEW!!!!!

Warning!!! Warning!!!! Just my opinion!!

:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all,

I am the proud owner of a NEW Murano SL. I decided not to go with the used car.

Thanks again

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just picked up my new 2004 Murano at Bankston in Lewisville (suburb of Dallas),, sticker was $33,360 and got it for $30,700 hope that helps.. add 6.25 sales tax, title, license and any maintenance agreements to that amount

1 - 7 of 7 Posts