Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Price seems too low. Picture looks like an '06 (6 spoke wheels but I don't know what '05 had). Wonder if it is a recovered accident vehicle?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Aerocherry-

Why do you suspect it is fraud? Do you believe the price is too low? If you are interested then call the number listed and ask a few questions.

-njjoe

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Cars.com is a name I recognize

It may well be true.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ctx said:
Price seems too low. Picture looks like an '06 (6 spoke wheels but I don't know what '05 had). Wonder if it is a recovered accident vehicle?
AWD has 6 spoke wheels in 2005

Price is absurdly low. I paid 26K for an 05 with 9k miles on it a few months ago (has everything but the touring/nav package)

If I was in the area it would not hurt to take a look. If truly interested get a carfax report on it

·
Registered
74 Posts
i might have an 05 Mo SL AWD w.sunroof, cloth int for sale, its in the shop getting repaired. 33K miles on it. about 15k in damage and getting a new transmission. asking price 22k. Includes extended warrenty for 100k

·
Registered
186 Posts
Aerocherry said:
problem is I am in wichita ks that MO is a 1,000+ miles away it would be to easy to get burrned on it
Check to see if the car is also listed on Yahoo Autos. I think they have a free Carfax report...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jmeitz said:
i might have an 05 Mo SL AWD w.sunroof, cloth int for sale, its in the shop getting repaired. 33K miles on it. about 15k in damage and getting a new transmission. asking price 22k. Includes extended warrenty for 100k
Im looking for one with nav.
did your transmission already go out? Thats one thing i am worried about is the miles on used ones, if the transmission is going to have problems at 30K that stinks

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Aerocherry said:

if the transmission is going to have problems at 30K that stinks
Aerocherry-

The only reason the tranny failed on jmeitz's MO was because it was damaged in an accident. His MO was hit in the driver-side front quarter.

-njjoe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts