Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this picture today. It's labeled as a 2005. Just thought I'd share the info.

2005?

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
if i am not wrong...most euro car have slightly bigger driver side mirror than the

pasanger side... Since the pic is 2005 euro MO, perhaps nissan have to asimilate this mirror design?mY 2 CENTS

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've just gone and checked the pic against mine, the door mirrors are the same size. I am from Scotland and It would not make sense to have larger mirrors in these European editions, the roads are so much narrower than they are in N America.

·
Registered
43 Posts
According to my dealer here in PA, the Murano's will be the same body wise for several more years.

Just my 2 Cents.

REVHIGH

·
Registered
359 Posts
Interesting that the narrative below the picture refers to the CVT as a six speed transmission.
Given previous references in another thread to TIP points, is it really an ultra smooth 6 speed?

·
Registered
472 Posts
It looks like the 2005 European model is the SE version which has a CVT transmission with a 6 speed manual mode.

·
4,664 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you think they will have any new colors for 2005? I'm not sure if I want a gold 2004 or wait for the 2005's to see if there is anything new for 2005.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Odd that they would discontinue pewter. It seems to be a popular color and easier to maintain that black. Although I would like to see them add "smoke" or whatever it is on the armadas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Speaking of odd and color......

I saw a Brown Murano today.
I have not seen that color at the Dealerships or Online, etc. for the 2004.
Was that a 2003 color option....
Maybe a Custom Color Job......

A possible 2005 MO sighting?
:confused:

They often test new models in this area before launching them into the market.....I saw 4 Chrysler 300's at the Luxor parking garage (no kidding) months before they hit the streets.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I'll bet that you just saw the Bordeaux.
No one in there right mind would come out with a brown car.
Bordeaux looks kind of brown and is without a doubt the most "exclusive" of all the colors.........

IMO, if they were going to come out with a new color........
They are mising greens and reds...........Both good sellers in the proper tones.

Homer

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nope. Not Bordeaux..
I've seen the Bordeaux.

This was Brown.....like UPS Truck Brown.
It was non-metallic like the Black or Blue.

I agree with you about the Reds and Greens.
My last two vehicles were dark green.
I would love to see a nice Bright Red Murano (think Ferrari red). :eek:
Yesterday, I saw a Red FX35 (or FX45) Very Nice.
It was easy to imagine a Murano in Red after seeing the FX....now, if only that color was on my MO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts