Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I have a Nav System, so it uses the GPS

Votes: 12 23.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Custom Knife Creations
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you find your clock in your MO is Accurate? or does it slowly gain or lose time??

·
4,664 Posts
I was under the impression that the Nav system does not provide time sync in the Murano. Even though it would make sense to do so. Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
62 Posts
With NAV there is a manual time sync that sets the clock to the GPS satellite time. I'm not convinced that it syncs automatically.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Do you find your clock in your MO is Accurate? or does it slowly gain or lose time??
I remember that mine used to slowly gain time; up to about 5 - 6 mins. It would eventually stop at around that point. Hmmmm.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Mine is too fast. Nissan dropped the ball on this one. Imagine an electronic time piece that cannot keep time.....:28:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Recently it came loose and some rattling was occurring. I brought it in and they said most people take their heat shields off anyway. Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1
This car may be old, but the only issues I've ever had with it are "this part literally lived through its full lifetime and you should probably replace it"
$130 for a replacement shield is relatively cheap, but the less I can spend on something I'll replace in a few years the better.
My current decision is to just remove it, but I have to bring it to a dealer for a new shield.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had this for a while but in the morning I lack all motivation... so I used to power off my phone and oversleep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts