Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang!

I've owned my Murano less than a week, I researched, test drove, shopped like an idiot and finally settled on a Super Black SE AWD. Life is good! I was lurking on this forum for a few weeks prior to purchase. I feel like I know half you guys. Sofar I have no complaints. Just wanted to say hello and sign into your site. By the way, I considered and test drove the Lexus RX, the Mecedes M, and the BMW X5. Although they are all extremely nice rides, my Murano kicks all their Butts! Bring on the snow baby!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

Yeah, there's a good bunch here, users and moderators, and a stellar forum admin. Honestly one of the best forums I've been on (for any topic).

And the Murano... well, you've said it all :)

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Congrats on the new car!

Definitely stick with and continue posting on this message board. I remember when I drove a Maxima, the Maxima.org BBS was absolutely fantastic in helping me solve problems with the vehicle and just giving me a better understanding of how cars work in general. After 5 years on that message board and reading the Nissan FSM forwards, backwards, and sideways, I could take apart and reassemble every component on my Maxima (and probably did too). I hope it turns out the same with my Murano!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride.

The feeling of "winning something" just keeps on and on......at least for me.

I'm coming up on 3 months of ownership (7,200 miles) and other than an intermittent Nav disc read issue, it's been flawless.

This weekend, I changed out the foglights and the driving lights to better match the color of the Zenon headlights and once again, I like the vehicle even better.

·
4,664 Posts
I'm still delighted after 9 months and my 2003 now being considered a year old with the 2004's out. Just got to watch the speed still. It's been way too easy to blast by everyone....

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blasting by everyone was one of the biggest selling points for me! I love the acceleration. The Manual says somewhere not to go over 90 until 1200 miles or so :mad: As far as options, I really didn't go for much. I bought the black one on the lot mainly because my Wife wanted that color. Don't get me wrong I think the color rocks. I knew I wanted the SE AWD. At the last second of the deal I got the cargo cover thrown in, as well as the mats and cargo floor thing. Someone was asking about Navigation systems in another thread, here's my 2 cents... I own a Magellan 750M system that absolutely blows away just about any other NAV system on the market. It's portable, but I have it mounted in the MO. It's a classy system.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I gotta agree with the portable NAV systems... they're the way to go if you don't already have one in your car. You can take it with you on trips, in rental cars, after you parked the car and are STILL lost! Don't know what I ever did without one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts