Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting for 105 days, I *finally* took delivery of my factory ordered MO last night!

I think the chrome wheels really make it stand out and, by the way, the Wood Tone option is perfect. The wood tone trim is only on the center console. I'll post pix as soon as I can, probably tomorrow.

It drives like a dream! What a nice ride!

Can you tell I'm excited??? :4:

·
4,601 Posts
Honey, do you need any Bread or Milk?

Where else do I need to go.

Can I get away without sleeping tonight?

Oops, caught myself just staring at it again. I must look stupid when I do this.

My face hurts from smiling so much.

This is so cool!

This is so cool!

I can't believe it, this is so cool!

My face still hurts. I don't care, this is so cool!

Wow, it drives like a magic carpet.

Yup, I remember when I got mine!!! Over two years later and I still do much of the same, just not as much.:D

Congrats!!!:4:

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!
You WILL find yourself standing there looking at her you know....

:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Please wipe that sh$t eating grin off your face. Congrats and we want to see pics. I know how you feel I have had mine 1 week and my wife yells at me to come in from the gararge and talk to her....YEA Sure and I`am going to grow hair :p

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Congrats! What are your future plans with it? Any additions/improvements/toys/etc planned for making it even more fun? :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the great replies! I appreciate them!

Jaak...you've got it! That was me all day today!

Well, beside driving it around the neighborhood for half the day, I only went out to the garage (just to look at it) a few times.

I've already ordered the rear bumper protector and the front bumper tube bar from the dealer. He said they should be in in about a week.

I tried posting the pix here but can't really figure out how to make them appear in the message, so, I'll post them in the Gallery. Finallly, some pix of the wood tone trim factory option!

Time to go out to the garage again... <g>

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats!

Have fun and welcome to the Mo Squad!!!!!:18:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sounds like Christmas morning! Congratulations on your new toy. Just don't take it to bed with you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts