Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy CRAP! I'm about to pee my pants!!!

99 days ago I put in my factory order. Last night the dealer called me to let me know it's ready!!!

I'm taking the afternoon off work to go get it. It's all the way over in Bremerton, WA, which is about an hour and a half away.

So far the dealer (Advantage Nissan in Bremerton, WA) has been EXCELLENT. Quick to answer any questions I have, very knowledgeable about the car (which is very rare around here) and absolutely no pressure. Hopefully I'll feel the same way after today, talking to the finance department and everything... :rolleyes:

Pictures to come later tonight, along with the obligatory thanks to everyone on the forum in helping me figure out what I want and how to deal with everything!

:claphead: :claphead: :claphead: :claphead: :claphead: :claphead: :claphead: :claphead: :claphead:

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
well I'll be danged

Corin gets da Mo!

This HAS to be a record, 233 posts before you got a Murano.

hehehe

Congrats--you'll be smilin ear to ear for a loooooong time.

:D

·
Registered
844 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the ride.:D :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
1st off - congratulations!

But, what did you want that the dealer couldn't find a dealer trade?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well it's about time! You've been composed and very patient. Now let loose! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KSmurano said:
1st off - congratulations!

But, what did you want that the dealer couldn't find a dealer trade?
Platinum or Silver, Sunroof package WITHOUT Touring package. For some stupid reason that is a rare combination.

·
5,268 Posts
I have been blind or what..........

I just now realised that Corin had no Murano! Mate, you were very deceptive!

CONGRATULATIONS AND ENJOY YOUR DREAM RIDE!!!!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Congratulations! I know you will love it as much as I loved mine.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Corin - mine is also an SS with a Sunroof, but what does the Touring Pkg have in it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats on the new Mo. When I started shopping for the replacement for my Durango, I had narrowed it down to a few choices. At the top of the list was the Murano. My problem was that my budget was 30k and my wife could not live without a sunroof. I figured the only way to stay in budget was to get a base SL with just a sunroof package. Soungs simple,huh? After searching dealer inventory on the net for over a hundred miles in any direction and not finding what I wanted or could afford, we stopped by our local dealer. Between Colorado and Hawaii they located 1 car that was close (wrong color) to our needs. The dealer explained that the factory almost always put in the sunroof as part of the touring package. We passed on having the car shipped from Hawaii and thought I would have to settle for a car other than my cherished Mo. When I returned home there was an email from one of my local deals offering me a fully loaded (incl. navigation) AWD SL for $29,995. A gift from the gods. The only catch - it was sunlit copper and my wife hated the color with a passion. After 24 hours of begging, a test drive showing her the leather seat warmers, navigation system and the other upgrades from the base model, I was in. Enjoy your new car.

·
4,664 Posts
Congrats!!!! Must see pictures!:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats! Just heard my MO has just come into port. Ordered it on Dec 10. It's been a long wait.

·
4,664 Posts
But worth the wait!!! At least port is in the same province!

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SWEET!! It's now parked in my garage!!! Mine all mine!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have to congratulate Advantage Nissan in Bremerton. They really stuck to what they said. No pressure, the car was exactly how I ordered it, absolutely nothing wrong with it (so far), and all the numbers matched up perfectly with my own calculations. All in all a very easy transaction. My only complaint is the 99 days it took to get the thing, but that technically wasn't their fault...

It was lots of fun driving it home!!!!! :roadtrip:

More pictures in my gallery, just in case you're interested...

Oh, and for the record:

2005 Murano SL AWD
Platinum w/ Charcoal Cloth
Sunroof Package
Towing Package
XM Satellite Radio
Sunroof Wind Deflector
Splashguards
Floor mats
Rear Bumper Protector
Cargo Protector

Total Price: $33649.68 (including all taxes/fees/licensing, etc)
Financed at 3% for 60 months with $500 down payment
(essentially $500 below invoice, plus taxes/fees, which is exactly what they promised)

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, and of course the roof rail crossbars. Forgot that was an option, since really it should just be included with the rails... :rolleyes:

I just looked over the little "quick-guide" that they gave me. Cracked me up. It's obviously for the 2005, since it includes notes about intelligent key and backup camera, however some of the things are definitely for the 03 or 04 models. For example, it shows the wrong cup holder! The 05 has a different style of cup holder, which works differently than the 04, but they didn't bother changing the picture or the notes about it. :rolleyes:

Hey, it's a big deal! Well, sorta. Well, ok, no it's not at all a big deal. But for some reason I just felt like pointing that out... :headslap:

Or maybe I'm just getting weird. It's been a long and exciting day.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on your new MO, Corin! Looks great!

I've been waiting since 15 December for mine. Should have it by "last week in March or first week in April".

ARRRGGGHHH!!!

·
4,664 Posts
Congrats again Corin, you've been lusting for it for a long, long time!!!!

Enjoy the ride!!!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Corin, don't worry about it. The fact that you catch such discrepancies just shows how much you've soaked up from this board!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts