Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bose in-dash CD-changer is jammed and will not play or eject any discs. Does anyone have any tips on manually unjaming this thing?

·
4,664 Posts
Unfortunately, No... You don't really want to take it apart. If you go back to the dealer, they can put a replacement on order for you. I expect they'll take your jammed one, and send it off to have the CD's removed for you.

I seem to remember this being the process for someone else.

·
Registered
76 Posts
maybe a little late to reply to your concern but my cd changer also got jammed.. not the cd changer's fault, i was playing with the cd art a bit and just simply glued something onto the cd, dumb idea. anyways took it back to the dealer and they replaced one the next day at no charge of course, still under warranty.. but i never got my cds back :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just had my first problem with my '03 MO. The 6 - CD Changer jammed. I could not load, play, or eject a CD. The unit was replaced under warrantee by the dealer.

NOTE that there is a service advisory out that extra care should be taken to make certain that the ribbon connector is properly seated. In my case, the CD Changer didn't work when I left the dealership, and they had to reopen things up to reinstall the ribbon cable to the CD player.

Everything working fine now.

·
4,664 Posts
Yeah, if it's loose and you have cd's in it, they'll play, but you can't insert or eject anything. Ran into that one myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts