Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
My MO's faster than yours
419 Posts
hmm..

Is that the the new winter attachment to plow snow? It looks odd....I like the nismo front lip/bumper design much better.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Is that the the new winter attachment to plow snow?...

Is that the the new winter attachment to plow snow?...
LOL....my thoughts exactly.

Hmmmm..... I thought someone posted some body kits before that actually weren't that bad?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
The front of the car looks like some cartoon character. I half expected to see the chin spoiler move up and down and words come out of it.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
whoa look how deep the rear wheels are. sweet!!

i still personally love these 2 body kits

AND BETTER YET!!!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I know they are trying to go for the sporty look, but the vehicles look less substantial without the roof rails.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes they look more of a street car, :headshake

personally I prefer the stock urban sporty look

......some additional body styling to show the MOs limited but capable soft road ability would be good

·
Registered
41 Posts
So where can one find those two other body kits? I can't find anything online, even to any international sites.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The pandora body kit which is the blue murano. Trying to figure out the company source but all I know it'll be really expensive to import.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does anyone know or has anyone checked out if the Balsarini grill is available stateside and how much it costs's ??? I have been trying to search online but no success....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for those links. I found that Zeus has an official retailer in California, Signal Auto. I contacted them about the Zeus kit to see what something like that would cost for components.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Rastabart said:
Does anyone know or has anyone checked out if the Balsarini grill is available stateside and how much it costs's ??? I have been trying to search online but no success....
The Balsarini grill is available for a little under $500 from Bullet proof automotive at this link:

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/

They also show other grills and body kits.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
whoa husky fan how did you find that. the prussian blue exhaust system would be wicked to have. FINALLY PERFORMANCE AND STYLE MODS

WOOHOOO. CHRISTMAS IS COMMIN EARLY THIS YEAR
haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, I love the Prussian Blue body kit and exhaust. Very nice. Anyone up for a group buy?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i've been talking to a representative from bulletproof auto and they also have nismo stuff for the mo. the front lip kit is 712.53 painted, the roof spoiler is 475 painted and the exhaust system( header back) is 1692. the nismo products are top quality and they say the nismo exhaust will make your mo sound more like a G35 or a 350Z. the prices are steep because they include shipping, taxes, and duties from Japan. the only additional thing is frieght to you or you can pick it up from there place(you may be able to get it shipped straight to your house, i'm not sure yet) maybe if school fees don't drain me i'll have a christmas or new years present for the MO.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts