Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Jeep has a new entry out there called the Jeep Commander. To me it looks an awful lot like the old Jeep Cherokee but with a lot of upgrades. I still am not crazy about boxy SUV's, especially after driving a 92 Grand Cherokee for almost 12 years. Looks to be a 7 passenger model with 3 different fulltime four whell drive systems, and 3 engine choices, 2 V8's and the standard V6.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think I just followed one home this morning. I honestly couldn't tell if it was a 15 year old Jeep or a brand new design. There was no model insignia on the back and I only saw it from the rear.

After checking it out on the web it looks like it has some pretty cool features but looks like the bastard child of an H3 and a Mercedes G500 series.

I've owned some beefy offroad capable SUV's in the past and put them to good use but I still don't get why so many people waste their money on over-capable gas guzzlin' vehicles when many will NEVER drive it off of the pavement.

That is why I love the Murano. It doesn't even pretend for a second that it is anything other than a comfortable, practical over-sized (sports) car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts