Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed the Jim Wolf Pop Charger. I could feel the differance it made. Pics to come of the install. took only 20 minutes to install the whole thing!!! Can hear a differance too.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Jim Wolf POP Charger (COLD AIR INTAKE)
I recently installed the Jim Wolf Pop Charger. I could feel the differance it made. Pics to come of the install. took only 20 minutes to install the whole thing!!! Can hear a differance too.
Just want make sure when you bring your car in for any warranty issue, (example CVT), take that thing out before hand. Stuid dealer can blamed the it on your intake eventhough it is not related. :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Awwwww I wish I knew the JWT cone fit! Did you get the one meant to fit an Altima? I suspected that they would share the same MAF sensor, therefore the velocity stack should fit, right? Would you please post a picture, including one of the mounting bracket?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I'd be curious to see it actually in the Murano. Looks kind of tight in the engine bay to me, since I used to have a JWT cone in my Maxima and it was a big cone! That picture on the website is the old JWT cone image thats been around for years.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Fantastic! Where did you buy it from? And is it the same as the Altima part, or is it a Murano specific part?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This one is for the Murano

This one say's it it for the MURANO.

http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/index.asp

I can feel a diffenance ....

Nismoparts.com Quote Request - email Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:58:39
Steven, I can get a Jim Wolf pop charger for you Murano which is a cone type filter that bolts up to your mass air flow meter and replaces you stock air box. This set up usually adds about 4 hp. The set up goes for $127 plus shipping and if you would like to order or want more
info please call me @ 888-449-5131. Thanks Shea Merritt nismoparts.com

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Re: This one is for the Murano

Schneikeys said:
This one say's it it for the MURANO.

http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/index.asp

I can feel a diffenance ....

Nismoparts.com Quote Request - email Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:58:39
Steven, I can get a Jim Wolf pop charger for you Murano which is a cone type filter that bolts up to your mass air flow meter and replaces you stock air box. This set up usually adds about 4 hp. The set up goes for $127 plus shipping and if you would like to order or want more
info please call me @ 888-449-5131. Thanks Shea Merritt nismoparts.com
Do you have the part number. The JWT website does not show a specific application for the Murano. Its the same filter across the line, the only difference is that aluminum velocity stack they include with it that mounts to the MAF.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Part number is verified by JWT:

PMAX4-1XCO1

Hope this helps all of you. It was a VERY easy install!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 133 Posts