Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No luck with either of the new harnesses. The smaller one powered up OK, but still no steering wheel control nor any cameras.

The larger harness caused all kinds of errors - key errors, AWD errors, TPMS, etc. The head unit didn't even power on. The car started, but then would not let me turn it off until I unplugged the harness.

At this point, I've gone through four harnesses and two CANBUS boxes. Joying have been great throughout the process, but I'm going to ask about return details so that I can get a refund. Hopefully they continue with their solid customer service and it isn't too much of a hassle.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Oh boy!
At this point, I agree, best thing is to return it, hopefully you bought it in the US, if not hopefully they won't charge you for the return shipping, it can be expensive to China.

If you are going with the dasaita, check with them first about the 360, although I saw some setting in there for 360, I cannot confirm it worked out of the box.
I can't recall, but I think reading here some people with 360 and bose working with the dasaita max6.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I bought directly through Joying, but considering they assured me in writing that it would work with the cameras, steering wheel, etc., I'd say I have pretty good grounds to file some kind of dispute with PayPal if they give me any grief.

I do recall reading some success stories with the MAX6, so if all goes well with this refund, I'm going to give it a shot!

Thanks for your input on this. Too bad it didn't work out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh man that's unfortunate. I was hoping it would work for you to get one. I suppose we'll try the MAX 6, where did you get it Assad? I believe you have since changed your stock backup camera, do you believe it will work with the stock one? 16 SV.

Thanks both of you.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Oh man that's unfortunate. I was hoping it would work for you to get one. I suppose we'll try the MAX 6, where did you get it Assad? I believe you have since changed your stock backup camera, do you believe it will work with the stock one? 16 SV.

Thanks both of you.
Hi Ricardo,
I bought it directly from the manufacturer on Aliexpress, shipping took 1 week with UPS. I got the one without the wireless carplay since I am not an apple user.
Little bit more expensive than the Joying, but it is worth it.

It should work with your stock backup camera, 16 and 15 SV are the exact same. I changed my backup camera since I did not like the stock resolution.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Joying provided me with a USPS Priority Mail International label at no cost to me, so that's pretty great. I'm going to have to wait until they receive the head unit and verify that there is no damage before I get a refund, so assuming the Postal Service doesn't destroy my box en route, this looks like it'll end well for me.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts