Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
July lease offer

Here is the current offer taken from Nissan's website.

2006 Murano SL AWD w/ Touring Pkg, Splash Guard, Cargo Protect, Sunroof Wind Deflector & Mats Lease - 39 MONTHS - $359/MONTH - $2,999/INITIAL PAYMENT

Excludes taxes, title, and license. $2,999 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $2,640 consumer down payment, $359 first month payment, $0 security deposit).

2006 Murano SL AWD w/ Touring Pkg, Splash Guards, Cargo Protect, Sunroof Wind Deflector & Mats model 7816 subject to availability to well qualified Tier I lessees through Nissan-Infiniti LT. $36,335 MSRP includes destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $31,761 includes a $550 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $14,001.00. At lease end, purchase for $18,894.20, plus $150 purchase option fee (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and tear plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. See participating Dealer for details. Offer ends 9/05/2006.

Is it me, or does $359/month actually seem high considering the lease money factor previously posted here? Do we think this is a good deal, or are were likely to find lower cap costs in August due to Nissan allowing dealers to sell below invoice?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Considering that the current rates run through August, and the fact that Murano sales have been at record levels all year, I doubt you will see dealers selling them under invoice in August. They simply don't need to.

Having said that, this month's numbers are considerably worse than last month. It is possible that if Murano sales drop significantly in July, you might see a more aggressive sales program in August. I certainly don't think it will get worse, so if you are looking to lease, I would wait until next month.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the past, the Murano was that last Nissan to be introduced for the new model year. Look for the '07 Murano some time in November or December.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ToBeAnnounced said:
Shappy,

You don't also happen to get the corresponding Infiniti info do you?
Yep, I do. E-mail me the vehicle you are interested in and I will send you the info.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Shappy!

Do you have the lease rates for August? Curious to see if the residuals and money factors are the same as July.

Thanks again for the info!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am awaiting the "hybrids" before making my next choice in vehicle. Hopefully the Murano hybrid when it appears will be a good deal relative to the regular models.

Isn't in 08? Which should be a good time to part with my 05. Might even go the lease route next time unless hybrid reliability long term goes up significantly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts