Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just traded in a 2002 ford Excursion for a 2003 sl awd Murano. First let me say I LOVE THE FUEL MILAGE DIFFERENCE!!!! Went from 8.9 mpg in the excursion to 24.6 mpg in the murano. I would love to install the Sat radio but am unsure exactly what I need. I have read alot of the previous post, but just want to clearify before I buy the equipment. I have an 03 so from what I read i believe I need ( cable from radio to under rear seat form dealer, wire harness,tuner and antena form grubbs. Please send me in the right direction.

Thanks, Jesse

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
You got it right. Do a search and you will even find install pictures. I did it for my 03 SL too. (Nice choice!)

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy it.

PS I love my SAT radio option, I never listen to FM/AM any more since I got it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
jbomb said:
i believe I need ( cable from radio to under rear seat form dealer, wire harness,tuner and antena form grubbs. Please send me in the right direction.

Thanks, Jesse
Jesse, you can get all that you need from Grubbs. Assuming that the previous owner didn't install it (and I think that's a pretty good assumption), you need the wiring harness to connect your head unit to the tuner, you need the tuner, and you need the antenna. Do a search for Jaak's pictures to get detailed instructions on how to install these parts. It's not as hard as it might seem! Good luck, and enjoy your satellite radio!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guy's. I will be calling grubbs in the A.M. to get the equipment. I did find the pics on the install, looks pretty straight forward. I will post again when install is up and running.

Thanks gain for the fast reply and graet info.

Jesse

1 - 4 of 4 Posts