Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, My mom drives the Murano (I drive it quite alot too, but it is her car). I have always been a Subaru and rally racing fanatic. I bought an '04 white impreza TS wagon. Now to learn how to drive a stick. Just thought I would share.

·
4,601 Posts
So, next winter, when your mom let's you go for a drive without her, find a big parking lot with no light poles and lots of snow and you can really find out how fun the AWD can be...

Especially cornering, gas it to bring out the rear end, then back off, but keep applying the gas and you can do a really nice drift.

Someone who likes rallying would have fun with that.

In the summer? Colin Mcrae world rally on the Xbox for me.... (Or whatever it's called, I just use it, I don't care about the name!)

Lot of fun, no speeding tickets, fun jumps and slides and no bill from the body shop...:D

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should check out rallisport challenge 2. It just came out a couple of weeks ago and i can't put it down. I can't wait to go drifting in snow and on dirt (tested out the Mo on the backroads of Stratton, VT. The subaru must be awesome.

Just thought i would share that I tried learning the stick last night and was horrible. After stalling at least 20 times in front of truck drivers no less, i called it a night. Can't wait to go do it again:roadtrip:

Tonight I took out the mo and it was very wet roads. I dropped into Ds though this S-bend i love and powered out just before the apex. It's a good thing it isn't a blind curve and i knew there was no one coming, because i pulled off a perfect tailslide. Now lets never do that again!

·
4,601 Posts
Just don't roll your mom's Murano... Don't think that would go over (pun) well!

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for that game, although I hardly get a chance to even play what I have!

First standard car I learned on was a 240Z Datsun, the first of the series that's now the 350Z Nissan. What a way to start! :D

You learn to love it, except in heavy stop and go traffic...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts