Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AND i think it is an awesome car...I love the grunt of the Subaru Boxster engine, the symetrical awd capability and the steering is surprisingly precise. The entior panel lighting and design are also not bad at all! I love it better than the mazda6's. The suspension is also quite sporty, I did not feel to much of bodyrolls. The brake, i think, is a bit harsh (too tight and sensitive).

The last time i drove a subaru was 5 yrs ago. IMHO, the current legacy sure is an improvement made from Subaru! Any of you who is looking for an AWD sedan, you owe yourself to test drive the Legacy. :4:

·
5,244 Posts
Tried one a few years ago in Australia. It was overpriced, ill equiped, bad interior. But performed very well off road. So if you need somethihng off road , no problems. Unless many things have changed.......

·
Registered
85 Posts
The 05 Legacy is a complete redesign. It's like night and day when compared to the previous version. I've driven it and I like it a lot.

Is your rental a 2.5i or the 2.5 GT? The GT rocks... :18:

·
Registered
781 Posts
The Legacy GT has been on my short list for some time. The styling is a bit bland. Glad to hear you liked it.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Randy..

Is your rental a 2.5i or the 2.5 GT? The GT rocks...
My rental is the GT version, it was one of the vehicle in Hertz Prestige Collection..surprisingly they have 2 SL muranos as well.
Again, I will say it one more time: The new subaru GT is definitely in my radar scope if i want to get a sedan! :2:

·
Registered
781 Posts
They are really quite inexpensive also. I can't say it is a 'luxury' sedan - but it is a great car. I priced one out and it was in the 28-30K range with just about everything.

A buddy of mine bought an STi and purchansed the extended warranty. He brought it in for brakes - and those were covered!!! It could have been because it has low miles - but he does do autocross - which explains it.

Dunno - sounds like they might be doing it right.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I just bought my HS grad a Imrpeza 2.5RS (its the WRX STi w/o a turbo) and this car has definitely surprised me. Its a fun little car & the dealer even encourages you to take it on some back roads for some fun on the test drive! We compared Sentra R's & of course the small benchmark standard, the Civic, but he wanted to be different (ie the MO!) from the rest of the crowd.

It has a Sport pkg with Momo sterring wheel & shifter, lower body rocker panels & high back bucket seats that hug you like a baby. We also added a SPT (Subi Perf Tuning grp) muffler that gives it a nice low growl. He also wanted a spoiler added so the dealer just swapped a WRX trunk lid. Of course my boy wouldn't let me debage the WRX markings, so it makes everyone wonder what he has since there is no massive hood scoop on it! :confused:

·
Registered
747 Posts
KSmurano

I'm up for adoption if your interested!! ;)

·
5,244 Posts
KSmurano said:
I just bought my HS grad a Imrpeza 2.5RS (its the WRX STi w/o a turbo) and this car has definitely surprised me
OK. WRX that's a completely different animal. It DOES HAVE rally heritage. It is one of the best sports car around for the money!

·
Registered
763 Posts
pcs - My wife & my 3 sons are my limit.
They keep me busy enough! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts