Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, the good nice 3xxxx digits are gone from , now mo looks older.... lol

i hit 30,000 km on Feb 25'2005 and 40,000 on Mar 21' 2006 ......

also got my extended 7yr / 120,000km warranty yesterday

just cant see my MO leaving anytime sooner.... but did got 'DA WAFE' into the 350Z. they had one in the showroom and while we were waiting for paperwork to be completed, asked her to check it out and she really liked it......
waiting for summer to get it on a test drive

·
42 Posts
That's only approx 25k miles. Maybe you should count the MO's age in imperial units, the 2xxxxx and 3xxxxx will last mucho longer :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
My 03 Mo just hit 78000 KMs.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
hollly guys,

our mo is just turing 11000km

hasaanbhutta- you must drive like 12000km a year. that's what i call low milage haha

stoker- keep on givin 'er. that puppy is still young, but man i havn't seen milage like that on any of our new cars since we had our ford windstar in 95. yeesh. i think i'm just spoiled and i'm causing my parents to much debt haha. pearly whiteness is gonna be around for a while though.

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nissanlove said:

hasaanbhutta- you must drive like 12000km a year. that's what i call low milage haha

yep.... but this summer it might get a bit of HIGH mileage as im planning the west coast tour...... so lots of mountains..... and ocean......

·
Registered
842 Posts
hasaanbhutta said:

yep.... but this summer it might get a bit of HIGH mileage as im planning the west coast tour...... so lots of mountains..... and ocean......
Hasaanbhutta
I am envious of your trip as I did one last year to the coast and then down to Mt St . Helen's, the ride was incredible.

Nisasanlove
You are right this Mo is like the energizer bunny and keeps going and going and .......:2: :2: :2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts