Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Installed....PICS ADDED

Hey Everyone. Just installed Chrome Rocker panels and Hoen XenonMatch Fogs on my Murano last nite.

Total time 1hr for everything.

Results are AWESOME!

The Rocker panels sit flush to the bottom of the car and really dress up the exterior of the Murano...along with the chrome door handles on my black MO..the Chrom rockers look HOT.

The Fogs a re big improvement..going with the advice of peope on the board, i went with the Hoen brand and i am really happy with the results...now i have to change the parking lights since they look really dirty next to the headlights and the fogs.

Got the Rocker panels at www.4x4parts.com
fogs at www.Hoen-usa.com

I will be posting pics at some point today after i wash my MO.

for a total of $310....these are exterior improvements that EVERY MO SHOULD HAVE!!

stay tunes for the pics.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very Cool, or should I say... Hot!

Did you stick with the factory specified wattage on the Xenon fog, or are you using something brighter. How much for the fog bulbs?

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the fogs were $37 with shipping..i think the model # was 9006

The rocker bars were $280 shipped..and well worth it.

supposed to rain tonite and early tomorrow, so hopefully i will be able to wask her up and take pics soon to show you guys....i wi ll try to get some pics of the fogs tonite too...

A search on this board with show you the fogs also.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Rocker bars

I'm Anxious to see them too. Although I am awful fond of the Nerf Bars. Rocker Bars might just be understated enough to make the MO look really sharp without the "In Your Face" bling bling of the Nerf Bars:blingblin

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just ordered the rocker panels from 4x4 parts last week. Can't wait for them to arrive. Hopefully this order comes in. Waited 6 weeks for roof rails and they wouldn't have shipped for another 5 weeks, so I changed order to the rocker rails. Will post pics when I finally receive them. (4x4 is only 5 miles from house, but they don't have a brick/mortar storefront...d'ang)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rocker Panel Pics

Here are those pics

Before:

[/IMG]

After:
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
next thing for me is gonna be the tinted tails..i love the look of those, and when i am away on my Honeymoon in July, i will have then sent out and back to me by the time i get home....should be hot once those are done!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Do you have any close ups of the rocker panels? Looks good from afar in the picks you have posted so far.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Any drilling required, or it's it a bolt on to existing holes?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No drilling required, it comes with brackets that go into existing holes....literally a 10minute job for each side.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Do they help hide the exhaust? That's the real reason I've ordered them. If they don't then will still install but will find out about getting a custom exhaust made. Really a sore spot with me and the only thing that really irks me about the MO.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree...the exhaust is the ONE thing that i hate about the MO....something that almost made me not get one.

In fact, it does help hide the exhaust, but not totally....definetly helps though....
the only way to get rid of that is to take out the muffler and have a custom straight pipe welded in it's place.

The rocker panels are great though...i had 2 people at Lowes ask me about them today...just happened to be parked next to 2 MO's

·
Registered
758 Posts
Rocker Panels

Looks really good. Very Understated. :29:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Washington Twp. where you located....that HD F150 is HOTTT

·
Registered
106 Posts
Re: Rocker Panel Pics

DeLuc05 said:
Here are those pics

Before:

[/IMG]

After:
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Tell me what you think.
It looks fantastic on the black (and other dark colors too, I presume)! I don't think it would look as good on mine tho (glacier pearl). You did a wonderful job.

Dave

1 - 20 of 58 Posts